Welcome to The Investment Counsel Company of Nevada
As Nevada’s first independent investment consulting firm, The Investment Counsel Company of Nevada (ICC) serves as investor advocate for its clients. Because we are independent, we sit on the same side of the table as our clients and we recommend investment solutions based on their unique needs and circumstances, without conflicts of interest.
Since 1987 ICC has been committed to providing affluent families, business owners, retirement plan sponsors, foundations, and endowments with independent, unbiased investment guidance and perspective, to enable the achievement of their personal and organizational goals. We’ve built our firm on long-term relationships and enduring values, and established a reputation for integrity, innovation and vision by staying focused on what matters most: our clients.
An Investor Advocate
The client works directly with an independent local advisor, who is held to the highest standards in the investment services industry.
Open Architecture Pioneer
Investment strategies are structured and implemented in accordance with each client’s specific requirements and are not restricted to generic solutions.
The client has access to advice, resources, and related benefits previously available only to large institutional clients, without the associated conflicts of interest.
Clients receive consistent, superior investment consulting services that enhance their quality of life and provide peace of mind. We specialize in serving:
- High Net-Worth Families and Individuals
- Professionals and Business Owners
- Retirement Plans and Institutions: Defined Contribution Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, Foundations and Endowments
ICC consistently ranks among the nation’s top investment advisory firms*:
- 2014 Barron’s Magazine # 1 Financial Advisor in Nevada and one of the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in the nation.
- 2011 Barron’s Magazine Top Financial Advisor in Nevada and one of Top 1,000 in the nation.
- 2010 Barron’s Magazine Top Financial Advisor in Nevada and one of Top 1,000 in the nation.
- Medical Economics recognition as one of the Top 150 Financial Advisors for Doctors in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 2008 Barron’s Magazine recognition as one of the nation’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors
* Please see Important Disclosure Information