Your Benefits as a Client
The Investment Counsel Company of Nevada (ICC) believes that its clients benefit from the best advantages available in the financial services industry.
- We meet with you quarterly to stay abreast of your needs and provide you with a timely perspective on market conditions, and provide you with a detailed reporting on the results of your investment portfolios, net of fees.
- ICC negotiates institutional rates for money manager fees and custodial costs and the savings are passed on to you.
- You benefit from access to institutional investments and the resources listed above that are not available to retail investors.
- ICC prepares unbiased reports on the performance of your investments as compared to financial markets through quarterly client meetings and newsletters.
- You receive continuous education, perspective and context on the economy and the financial markets through quarterly client meetings.
- To maintain our exemplary level of custom client services, there is a limited number of client relationships per staff member in our firm.
- We seek out and subscribe to disciplined, objective institutional sources of research and market analysis, normally not available to the investing public.
- We challenge conventional wisdom and share important lessons and ideas in letters and meetings with our clients.